CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Yard Work

I love the cool weather today and am glad we'll have a weekend full of it. It really gets me in the mood for the upcoming holidays. Grant and I are finally settled back into a normal routine after home hopping and not having electricity for two weeks. The house is clean, the laundry is done... and put away and our bank account is finally settling down ha, ha!

I had to share a few photos with you from last weekend. Grant and Shelby were outside doing the lawn while Harley and I were inside cleaning. Check out what we ran into in the back yard.....

Shelby

Photobucket

What a mess!!! She had dug a hold in the back yard and was just laying in the middle of it all. Just like a pot belly pig. I think she did it all so she could lay on the living room floor while I blew her fur dry. Rotten little thing!