CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

6 Weeks and counting

Photobucket

A month and half has blown by for me but not without this baby letting me know it's here. This week has been the worst! Forget the morning sickness, let's try all day sickness or keep the fan blowing on me like a dog hanging outside a car window or how about let's eat everything in the pantry to try and remedy my aching belly or what about going to bed every night by 8:30pm? Wow! Above all else, I am so grateful the Lord is forming this precious baby in my womb and what a miracle it is.

Our first appointment went well and everything is measuring like it is supposed to. We go back on April 9th for an ultrasound then again on April 27th. Hopefully to hear a strong heartbeat and see a little more than what's in the picture below.

Photobucket