CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Catching Up

Three months have flown by. Blogging is last on my agenda as you probably have noticed but I had a few minutes and thought I would write a little to our friends and family.

Harper celebrated her first birthday and we had the perfect day and weather for her party. She had LOTS of guests and more presents than you can imagine. Her favorites lately have been her baby dolls. She will carry them around saying “awwww” while she pats them on the back – it is so sweet to watch. We are also using these sweet baby dolls to teach her about her new baby brother or sister that will arrive in May. She hasn’t quite grasped the concept but she sure knows the word baby! Everything has become baby, Santa is baby, any kid is a baby…. You name it…. It’s a baby. She has a few others that she says like “bi” for fish, she knows woof woof, moo, baaa, she will also mock us when we say “I love you” one word at a time. So stinkin cute~ Before we know it she will be speaking in full sentences.

Thanksgiving came and went and can you believe that Christmas is next week?!? We surely cannot. Most of our shopping is done so that is good!

My second pregnancy has been an absolute breeze. I was tired at the beginning but have had no sickness, no food aversions…. Basically I feel awesome!! What a difference from my 18 weeks of sickness with Harper. Although I have not had inkling on what the gender might be Grant and I are leaning towards a boy since the pregnancies have been so different. And, no, we are not finding out!! What a neat surprise for us in May!!

We are still on the hunt for a new nanny that fits our family just right so if you know of anyone or maybe your maid or whatnot knows of someone, we would appreciate the referral. Bilingual, English, whatever – we are open to interview anyone who is interested in the position.