CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Graduation

We had our 8 week check up yesterday and things couldn't have gone better. The ultrasound tech let us hear the heart beat away at 154 bmp and it was such an exciting moment for us! You can see the heart beat in the second picture I posted. So cool! God's miracle is growing exactly like it's supposed to and looks more precious than ever. We have graduated from the Fertility doctor and on to our new OB, Dr. Plavidal. Our next appointment is April 27th. While she couldn't guarantee it, Dr. Valdez said she felt like we were out of the weeds.... yay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been pretty sick lately but since I have the best husband in the world, I have been well taken care of. Anyone who can deal with puking, whining, back rubbing, cooking and laundry all in one day... well, I think that speaks for itself.

We are spending the Easter weekend with family-- it will be busy but wonderful to see everyone!

Please continue to pray for my sister Allie's husband's family as they go through the unexpected death of his father.