CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No More Weeds!

It's official... we are out of the weeds!! We had our first visit with the new OB, Dr. Plavidal. I would have to say that it was the most calming and pleasant OB/GYN appointment I've ever had. Dr. Plavidal has been an OB/GYN for 35 years and is the Chief of Obstetrics at Womens Hospital. His wealth of knowledge made our visit so thorough and comforting. We discussed items I have never talked about before with any other doctor. He was measuring this and that and I think we spent an hour with him. God was clearly in the driver's seat on Monday; calming my nerves and allowing me to enjoy the road to wonderful motherhood. During the ultrasound the baby was extremely active, kicking and punching once again. It is such a neat experience for Grant and me! "Morning" sickness comes and goes still but hopefully in a week or so it will subside. Dr. P moved my due date back a couple of days so now we're looking at November 19th. Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers as we continue along this beautiful journey.

Love,
The Nails