CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Perfect

So, I am going to update you with a few postings all in the same day... I'm cheating, I know but time slipped out from under me in the past weeks.

As you all know we decided to proceed with the genetics screening at 12 1/2 weeks gestation. Grant and I decided it would be best for us to be as prepared as possible so, why not? During the ultrasound we had yet another VERY active baby. We thought we might be able to get a sweet peek at the gender but the genetics center we went to charged an additional $150 for the confirmation and we thought, no thanks.... after all what were we going to do differently in a months time?!

Everything came back normal for Downs, Trisomy 13, 18 and 21. A perfect child in my belly... all of God's handy work in our lives. Life is so wonderful I'll tell you.

I smile every day for the gifts that God has given me. A patient, loving and supportive husband and now a perfect child for both of us to bring into this world. God is so good!