CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Showered With Love

Today three wonderful ladies from my office threw me a baby shower. They went above and beyond all that I could have asked for. It was good food, good people and a nice break from it all. I am so blessed to have the friendship of so many great people from my office. Grant and I are so grateful for the many gifts that were bought for us and Harper. I think it's all sinking in that we a having a BABY soon! EXCITING!!

Julie, Me, Melissa & Elissa (the hostesses)

Photobucket

All of My Lady Friends

Photobucket

Me and My Pretty Mama

Photobucket


Shirley, Shannon & Amanda

Photobucket

Kim, Me and Julie

Photobucket


Kim, Laurie and Janice

Photobucket

Elissa, Sherry and Me

Photobucket

All of my fabulous loot!

Photobucket

Photobucket