CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

75 Days....

Can you believe we are only 75 days away from Harper's arrival? I cannot!!

I had a really good appointment this past Monday. Harper weighs 2 lbs 14 oz and is growing so perfectly. Dr. P guesses that she'll weigh about 7 lbs. 7 oz when she is born if she continues on the same growth pattern -- and here we were thinking I was going to have a 10 lb baby. Thank goodness I'm not! My weight gain is up to 14 lbs in 7 months and my blood pressure was back to normal so no bed rest in my future so far :) We also had the glucose screening done and everything came back normal on that - yay! Moving along with no road bumps and that, I love. We will continue the progesterone shots until I'm 34 weeks so just 5 weeks left on getting poked. I'd have to say that needles don't even phase me anymore -- see dad, all you have to do is go through pregnancy to lose that wonderful Martin extreme dislike for needles. For those of you who don’t know, just the sight of a needle would make me pass out. In fact, one time I had the duty of taking my sister, Michelle, to the podiatrist for an ingrown toenail. We were in the room and all the sudden they’re sticking her TOE with a giant needle and she’s screaming. Guess who ended up on the floor?? ME! A phone call was made to mom and suddenly one patient turned into two. Yowza! Funny to talk about now though.

We have made some progress on the nursery but nothing really pertaining to the nursery if that makes sense. Remember my post about it being the "dump room" well, that is what we have been working on. Almost ready for the furniture to arrive 