CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meet My Friend Braxton

Good ole Mr. Braxton hicks has visited me almost every day lately. Good thing he only stays around for 30 seconds or so! This past week Harper had a nice little growth spurt and is weighing in at 5 lbs 8 oz. Looks like we'll have little bit bigger baby than originally predicted. We thought we would have a delivery date to report but no such luck. Grant will be coming to my next visit and hopefully we can get my c-section on the calendar.

This past weekend my oldest, younger sister got married in Victoria. It rained the whole week leading up to the wedding but God blessed us with a beautiful but chilly morning and they were able to carry on their wedding on the golf course as planned. Here is a pic of the beautiful bride

Photobucket