CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shoot and Deliver

Sooo, I finally got my maternity pictures back and they turned out way better than I thought they would! We will order pics this week and I will be able to share them with you.

As for news on the delivery, we have been cleared for a vaginal delivery after all. At first we were hesitant on this decision because we had come to terms on the c-section being the best option to avoid uterine rupture. We know that Dr. P would never put me in any danger if he wasn’t 100% sure on his decision so we are confident that things will be okay. We have one additional consultation on Monday to "seal the deal". I am not allowed to be induced at all so we will just have to wait until God is ready to bring this young lady into the world. She is measuring a week ahead at this point so hopefully she comes the week of November 16thor else we might have a chunky monkey on our hands!