CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, we had a wonderful first christmas with Harper. As you probably expected, she received so many gifts from family, friends and of course, Santa Claus! We can't believe our little girl is almost 6 weeks old!

Harper has become a lot more alert when she is awake and will even crack a spontaneous smile or two when you talk to her. Some say it's just gas making her smile but I'd like to think she's lovin on her mama! One of my Christmas gifts was a Sleepy Wrap which is what my brother is so wonderfully displaying below and she snuggles up to me while I'm cleaning, doing laundry etc. She could sleep 5 horus straight in this thing if I'd let her and it really helps out on the fussy days!

Photobucket

Gigi and Poppa

Photobucket

Mimi and Pawpaw

Photobucket

Mama and Baby

Photobucket

Tired little angel

Photobucket

The Nail Family

Photobucket