CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Auto Pilot

This morning while driving to work I realized that I haven’t had a full night’s sleep in 5 months! I’m a warrior – no really – no one needs their sleep more than I do! Hats off to all of the mothers out there….. we are absolutely amazing!

This weekend wefinally got meet sweet baby Audrey Potter. She was so tiny and beautiful. When I held her it brought me back to when Harper was only a month old. How tiny and uncontrolled their little bodies are. So needy yet so easy. Eat and sleep – a lot! Harper is 10 weeks older than Audrey and she towers over her. Amber mentioned that when they turn a year old you would never even know but my how those 10 weeks make such a difference right now. Harper is such a busy body. She loves to stand up in my lap and has very strong legs. I am thinking she will be sitting up before we know it. Gigi bought her a toy that goes across the handlebar of her carseat and she loves it. I didn’t think she would actually “play” with it but when she’s awake in the car she bats at the frogs and spins the mirror. She’s growing up so fast! We have her 4 month shots on Monday and I am not looking forward to that!

On Saturday night Gigi and Poppa watched Harper so Grant and I could go to the John Mayer concert. It was fabulous! He is such an amazing musician. Although it made for a late evening and crazy morning for church, it was so worth it! His music will melt your heart. On Sunday I prepared our garden for the planting of new platns for the Spring. We pretty much lost all of our flowers in the freeze and the yard was looking pretty puny. I'm really looking forward to planting!

Dr. Young is preaching a series about healing the family over the next couple of months. He has delivered such a strong message about marriage being a profound and marvelous relationship - a mystery, established by God for his glory. Grant and I are so eager to hear each message and what a fabulous way to start out our week.