CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My LOVE

So, we finally got around to ordering prints from Harper's newborn session and they are absolutely amazing! they are below :) I also included my pregnancy pics. Harper had her first night in her crib yesterday and we had the bed all to ourselves. Felt a little odd at first but I didn't have any problem drifting off to sweet slumber land. She is still getting up every three hours but the couple of hours of sleep between those was pretty darn good. Harper has a new found love for her thumb - sigh - I guess Dr. Battarbee was right when he said "you can try as hard as you want to make her stop but if she wants it, she's going to get it". Can't hurt to try!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket