CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

The whole family headed to dad's for a fabulous Father's Day. Not only was it special because all of us kids were there but it was memorable for me in the fact that I got reflect on my dad and the wonderful father that he has been to me. As Grant and I are headed into the world of parenting the morals and values that our parents have instilled in us become to flourish. My, how fortunate we are for the many blessings in our past and future.

Here are a few of the 100's of pics we took this weekend, enjoy!

Martin/Beaupre Family Pics

Fam Con

007 - Watch out!

007 Con

Three Amigos
Dad, Stephen and Grant

Boys Con

Strange...

Boys con

Dad and Irene, Mimi and Papaw

Dad and Irene Con

Happy Father's Day to me!

Photobucket

Grant, Krystal and Harper in my belly. 5 months going on 8, ha ha!

Photobucket

The Nail Family

Photobucket