CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Houston, We Have a Kicker

Yesterday was the first day that I felt Harper move around a lot. As we all know, she has been a very active baby and I'm sure that will be quite lovely in a couple of months when she's able to actually wake me up at night. What a neat feeling though! Such a mysterious and wonderful bond between a mother and child before she's even here in our arms.

Being the planner that I am, I can see where the anxiety of getting things ready for her arrival could take over anyone's life. So much to read, so much to do and before we know it, she'll be here. I will have to stop myself from wanting to tear down the guest room just yet, ha ha. I remember when Allie was pregnant and how the nesting instinct took over. Amazing how things work!

During our last doctor's visit Grant and I discussed the option, once again, of the Progesterone therapy. Since my uterine wall has been weakened from the surgery I had last November, I am a candidate for pre-term labor. Not to say that I will have PTL but that I could.... After discussing and praying about it for a month we have decided that it is probably best to take what precautions we can to give our baby the best chance of making it full term. I will begin the Progesterone therapy at 22 weeks. A nursing service will actually come to our house to administer the shots so it should be a very easy process. Here are the pictures from our level II ultrasound....

Its a girl!! Eventhough she was breech Dr. P. was able to get a good look!

Photobucket

Face Shot... weird

Photobucket

Sucking her thumb because she is certainly not saying Gig em - gag me!

Photobucket


Thanks for all of the well wishes and kind emails we have received over the past few days. We are beyond ecstatic about the blessing that God has given to us!